Friday, January 22, 2010

Joanne and Michael "Grandma and Grandpa"



You spoil me too much,.. Stay that way. And still love me

" Family is like apples on a tree, Except you don't get to pick them, But I'm happy I got the most Fun-filled family you could posibly meet."


You guys are the best. Thank you for coming over to babysit and watch my soccer games! (go arsenal)
I love how you support me in everything I do, even when I fall its like your there to catch me. I know your always going to be there, I have someone to count on.
People don't get me like you do, I have a couple nicknames like dork,brat,weirdo,crazy,and grossy. But i dedicate my nickname "grossy" to you, because your the one who gave it to me. =]

I love you and I hope everyday is blessed with memories

No comments:

Post a Comment